Class: Main Battle Tank
Vehicles Built: 484
Operators: South Korea
The original South Korean K1 MBT was developed in the mid-1980s with the American Abrams serving as an inspiration, but also with some noticeable differences, including a hydropneumatic suspension. Its K1A1 variant from the early 2000s is armed with a 120mm smoothbore gun and an upgraded Fire Control System.
- Armored: This vehicle's armor can withstand a lot of punishment, allowing it to survive even serious firefights.
- Heavy Weapon: This vehicle carries one of the largest weapons around with significantly increased damage per shot.
- Designate Target: This vehicle has the ability to designate targets that are within its line of sight. Designated targets are marked to other players and take increased damage.
- Advanced Hydraulic Suspension: This vehicle's advanced hydraulic suspension allows you to tilt its hull to the front, to the rear and to each side for improved gun elevation and depression angles.
- Trained Crew: This vehicle comes with a fully trained Level 5 crew.
|120mm K276 APFSDS||APFSDS||Stock||560||685[note 1] mm||1680 m/s||6.70 s|
|120mm K277 HEAT-MP||HEAT-MP||Stock||672[note 2]||770 mm||1410 m/s||6.70 s|
|7.62mm AP||AP||Stock||8||18[note 3] mm||855 m/s||5.00 s|
|XP Cost||Credit Cost||Hull
|Stock||Stock||840 mm (vs AP)
1155 mm (vs HEAT)
|Composite||910 mm (vs AP)
1530 mm (vs HEAT)
|Composite||N/A||N/A vs AP|
N/A vs HEAT
|This MBT's front is protected by composite armor. Composite armor consists of combined layers of steel and other material and offers excellent protection against HEAT shells and ATGMs. Its steel sides and rear are considerably more vulnerable.|
|Name||XP Cost||Credit Cost||Aim Time||Reload Time||More Info|
|120mm KM256 Smoothbore Cannon||Stock||Stock||1.75 s||6.70 s|
120mm K276 APFSDS
120mm K277 HEAT-MP
|Name||XP Cost||Credit Cost||Max Speed||Reverse Speed||Forward
|Hull Traverse||Fire Chance|
|MTU MB 871 Ka-501 1200 hp Diesel Engine||Stock||Stock||65 km/h||30 km/h||6.23 s (0 to 32 km/h)
29.40 s (0 to Max Speed)
|Stock||N/A||2.5 s||10[note 4] s||15 s|
No conditions bound to this ability.
- 685 mm at 150m;
514 mm at 500m
- 84 for Non-Penetrating Hits
- 18 mm at 100m;
9 mm at 1000m
- 15 s if Improved Target Tracker upgrade is purchased.