Class: Missile Tank Destroyer
Vehicles Built: 220
Operators: Soviet Union
Following a very long development process going back all the way to the 1950s, the Soviets managed to build a limited number of “rocket tanks,” which were effectively MBTs with their main gun replaced by an (often very complex) anti-tank guided missile system. The idea was that a guided missile could take out enemy MBTs at far longer distances than a standard tank gun. IT-1 (IT stands for Tank Destroyer) was perhaps the best known of these tanks with two hundred built. However, the project was plagued by serious technical issues that led to the vehicle being phased out after mere five years of service. The surviving IT-1s were converted to artillery tractors or scrapped.
- Armored: This vehicle's armor can withstand a lot of punishment, allowing it to survive even serious firefights.
- Missiles Only: This vehicle is only armed with anti-tank guided missiles or unguided rockets, making it only viable in mid-to-long-range combat, since both are often difficult to aim at short distances.
- Engine Boost: This vehicle's engine rev limiter can be overridden to significantly increase speed and acceleration for a short period of time.
- Trained Crew: This vehicle comes with a fully trained Level 5 crew.
|3M7 Drakon ATGM||ATGM||Stock||1075[note 1]||800 mm||200 m/s||15.00 s|
|XP Cost||Credit Cost||Hull
|Stock||Stock||835 mm (vs AP)
1075 mm (vs HEAT)
|Steel||855 mm (vs AP)
960 mm (vs HEAT)
|Steel||N/A||N/A vs AP|
N/A vs HEAT
|This TD features basic steel armor without any advanced components, making it vulnerable to HEAT shells and ATGMs.|
|Name||XP Cost||Credit Cost||Aim Time||Reload Time||More Info|
|2K4 Drakon ATGM Launcher||Stock||Stock||N/A||15.00 s|
3M7 Drakon ATGM
|Name||XP Cost||Credit Cost||Max Speed||Reverse Speed||Forward
|Hull Traverse||Fire Chance|
|ChTZ V-55U 620 hp Diesel Engine||Stock||Stock||50 km/h||13 km/h||5.03 s (0 to 32 km/h)
16.38 s (0 to Max Speed)
- 215 for Non-Penetrating Hits