Class: Infantry Fighting Vehicle
Vehicles Built: 3
The brand-new Hunter AFV was designed by ST Kinetics specifically for the defense of Singapore and to replace the aging M113 APCs in Singaporean service. The ability to swim was sacrificed in order to achieve sufficient protection (a NERA armor kit). It carries an unmanned Israeli Samson 30 turret by Rafael, armed with a 30mm Bushmaster Mk.44 Autocannon and two internal Spike-LR or Spike-LR2 ATGM launchers that are usually hidden in the turret and only appear when the vehicle is ready to fire. The true strength of this vehicle lies, however, in its integrated ARTEMIS Battlefield Management System that allows it to work as the ultimate infantry force multiplier. The Hunter is likely the most modern IFV in service. Mass production of this vehicle is scheduled to launch in 2020.
- Harder to Spot: When moving slowly, this vehicle does not lose any camouflage and can effectively creep around.
- Troop Compartment: This vehicle features a troop compartment, allowing you to repair your modules faster and to capture objectives more effectively.
- NERA: This vehicle's ablative armor provides additional protection, but deteriorates with each hit taken.
- Unmanned Turret: This vehicle features a remotely-controlled or low-profile turret that receives reduced damage.
|40mm Super 40 AP||APFSDS||Stock||52||390[note 1] mm||1385 m/s||0.30 s|
|30mm PMC384 PELE||PELE||Stock||45[note 2]||120 mm||1380 m/s||0.30 s|
|Spike-LR ATGM||ATGM||Stock||900[note 3]||1100 mm||250 m/s||20.00[note 4] s|
|XP Cost||Credit Cost||Hull
|Stock||Stock||145 mm (vs AP)
160 mm (vs HEAT)
|Steel||55 mm (vs AP)
55 mm (vs HEAT)
|Steel||Non-Explosive Reactive Armor||0% (vs AP)|
0% (vs HEAT)
|This vehicle's steel hull is relatively thin by itself, but it is covered by additional NERA modules, bringing its protection levels to those of heavier AFVs. NERA modules offer excellent protection at the beginning of a match, but their protection levels decrease with damage taken.|
|Name||XP Cost||Credit Cost||Aim Time||Reload Time||More Info|
|30mm ATK Mk. 44 Bushmaster II Autocannon||Stock||Stock||1.28 s||0.30 s|
40mm Super 40 AP
30mm PMC384 PELE
|Spike-LR ATGM Launcher||Stock||Stock||N/A||20.00 s|
|Spike-LR2 ATGM Launcher||Stock||Stock||N/A||26.00 s|
|Name||XP Cost||Credit Cost||Max Speed||Reverse Speed||Forward
|Hull Traverse||Fire Chance|
|MTU 8V199 TE20 720 hp Diesel Engine||Stock||Stock||72 km/h||36 km/h||3.70 s (0 to 32 km/h)
13.99 s (0 to Max Speed)
- 390 mm at 100m;
117 mm at 400m
- 30 for Partial Penetration
5 for Non-Penetrating Hits
- 180 for Non-Penetrating Hits
- 26.00 s if Spike-LR2 ATGM Launcher is equipped