Class: Self-Propelled Gun
Vehicles Built: cca 4000
Operators: Worldwide (Russia, Ukraine, Vietnam and others)
The Akatsiya SPG was developed as a response to the American M109. It has a long service history, having been used in various conflicts in Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East. Its modernized versions are still in service and can be encountered in ongoing wars.
- Artillery: This vehicle is capable of indirect fire across large distances but is very vulnerable in close combat.
- Heavy Weapon: This vehicle carries one of the largest weapons around with significantly increased damage per shot.
- Smoke Generators: This vehicle generates smoke all around it and lays down smoke cover by driving forward.
- Magazine Loader: This vehicle's loading system allows you to fire several rounds in rapid succession.
- Amphibious: This vehicle is more resistant to taking on water, allowing it to traverse wider rivers or lakes.
|152mm 53-VOF-546 HE||HE||Stock||1320[note 1]||55 mm||400 m/s||23.60 s|
|Smoke Round||Smoke||Stock||N/A||N/A||1000 m/s||30.00 s|
|WP Round||WP||Stock||17 per sec||N/A||1000 m/s||30.00 s|
|7.62mm AP||AP||Stock||8||18[note 2] mm||855 m/s||5.00 s|
|XP Cost||Credit Cost||Hull
|Stock||Stock||120 mm (vs AP)
155 mm (vs HEAT)
|Steel||305 mm (vs AP)
380 mm (vs HEAT)
|Steel||N/A||N/A vs AP|
N/A vs HEAT
|This vehicle's light armor offers basic protection from autocannons and machineguns.|
|Name||XP Cost||Credit Cost||Aim Time||Reload Time||More Info|
|152mm 2A33 L/27 Howitzer||Stock||Stock||4.00 s||23.60 s|
152mm 53-VOF-546 HE
|Name||XP Cost||Credit Cost||Max Speed||Reverse Speed||Forward
|Hull Traverse||Fire Chance|
|ChTZ V-59U 520 hp V-12 Diesel Engine||Stock||Stock||63 km/h||25 km/h||5.09 s (0 to 32 km/h)
25.97 s (0 to Max Speed)
- 370 for Partial Penetration;
93 for Non-Penetrating Hits
- 18 mm at 100m;
9 mm at 1000m